New member Beautreillis has a present

Introduce yourself to the forum or just get something off your chest in this off-topic area.

Moderators: The Freedom Man, TheDoorsMusic

Beautreillis

New member Beautreillis has a present

Post by Beautreillis »

Hi everyone!! I'm a new member from Spain, my name is José, a classic name. I know about the forum long time ago and read posts so the new for me is to participate but not the forum. I'm not a person who speaks english so well so you will realize that my expressions could be weird sometimes. I hope to learn from the forum about The Doors,..and english language too!!. My first meet whit The Doors was at 12, and since that day, I listen to them everyday, and I'm 34 now. I love the band, their music, their history, their lifes, their personalities, ...all about them. I have first american editions of the albums in vinyl, singles in 45 r.p.m, some memorabilia and others... I joined the forum a few days ago, and I wanted to introduce myself so here I am. During Christmas' Holydays I've been working on an extended edit of "Break On Through" and I want to use it to introduce mysef to the forum and show you my love to the band, I hope you enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZhEDJmKAvk
TheDoorsMusic
Site Administrator

Re: New member Beautreillis has a present

Post by TheDoorsMusic »

Welcome to the forum!
Beautreillis

Post by Beautreillis »

thanks!!
The Freedom Man
Site Owner

Post by The Freedom Man »

Welcome, Enjoy!
Can any Hell Be More Horrible Than Now In Real?