The moon is a dry blood beast

Introduce yourself to the forum or just get something off your chest in this off-topic area.

Moderators: The Freedom Man, TheDoorsMusic

Silver Forest

The moon is a dry blood beast

Post by Silver Forest »

As in Jim's lyrics:
Image Image

Lunar eclipse yesterday. Visible on North and Central AMerica. Hawaii too. Anyone has seen it?
jamestkirk

Re: The moon is a dry blood beast

Post by jamestkirk »

Silver Forest wrote:As in Jim's lyrics:
Image Image

Lunar eclipse yesterday. Visible on North and Central AMerica. Hawaii too. Anyone has seen it?
No...went out to see it at 3:30 AM....clouds over New England!
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".

-Aldous Huxley
Eni

Post by Eni »

So I assume that's what we saw a few nights ago! My dad and I were driving and we saw this massive, glowing, orange looking thing and I said "look, its the moon!" He said its not the moon, he said its too big, and I said well then what the hell is it then? So we both agreed that it was the moon until it disappeared from our sight and didn't come back. He then changed his theory to it being a massive hot air balloon and I said it was a UFO. lol.

Now that you post this I think we saw it in the UK, it looked almost exactly like it does in that picture, and once our view of it got obstructed we didn't see it any more. I'm still very perplexed by it but your post sheds a little bit of light.