• Latest Forum News
    Many Forum members know by now that after 19 years, I decided to stop with my The Freedom Man Forum. For personal reasons, but also because of the lack of interest from most members. I believe that social media has taken over, and it isn't easy to compete.

However! We managed to save all data from the "old" Forum, and we can now keep the Forum online with a new provider but in a different way. The Forum will be for reading and info only for all non members Posting is possible for all excisting
    members. People who were already members will keep their permissions.

The future will have to decide if the Forum will be active again for posting and registration for new members.For now, I think we can enjoy the thousands of exciting postings we have had over the years!

Thanks,
    Ed aka The Freedom Man
    0 Topics
    0 Posts
    No posts
  • Topics
  • LOVE
    LOVE was another great band from the 60's and of course VERY Doors related.
    I think it would be great to have this special topic about the band who was such a big example for The Doors.
    Moderator: The Freedom Man
    220 Topics
    1148 Posts
    Last post Re: BRUNO CERIOTTI'S LOVE BOO…
    by Dragonfly View the latest post
  • Ask Michael & Johnny...
    Michael Stuart-Ware (drummer on LoVE's classic albums Da Capo and Forever Changes) and Johnny Echols (lead guitarist and co-founder of LoVE) have joined us here on the Forum to answer your questions about their time with LoVE.At this moment they are not active as members and are not answering questions but I'm proud to have them both aboard at The Freedom Man Forum!
    Moderator: The Freedom Man
    110 Topics
    814 Posts
    Last post Michael: Pegasus Epitaph
    by jamestkirk View the latest post
  • Statistics

Login