Hello!

Introduce yourself to the forum or just get something off your chest in this off-topic area.

Moderators: The Freedom Man, TheDoorsMusic

mushroombossa

Hello!

Post by mushroombossa »

Thanks for letting me in, I'm a pretty much a new fan to The Doors to be honest, in general I tend to be an old school person when it comes to music, but I only really got into them recently for some reason (and a big number of artists I enjoy have either been inspired or worked with former band members, funny enough) . It has been pretty much a ride, those guys are great, all their goods and bads considered. Honestly I'm not much of a poster when it comes to forums, my anxiety gets me on my nerves sometimes for this kind of stuff. But I'm scrolling through the boards and loving the info I'm getting in those! Especially after a terrible experience I had scrolling through another Doors forum... It had some interesting stuff indeed, but most posts felt very mean spirited towards Ray, John and Robby. I'm okay with critical analysis of musicians in general, but I felt most of it was very one dimensional and biased (not to mention the absurd amount of conjectures, geez). I know the guys aren't saints but the way they tried to paint it there was like they were the worst scumbags on planet Earth, and honestly, considering all rock music drama and shit I've seen till now regarding other bands and artists, I don't really think I can buy into that narrative at all.
Anyway, I hope someday I'm able to contribute with something useful in this forum, but overall I'm glad to have access to all this cool info about what is probably one of my new fave bands :lol:
MortSahlFan
Banned

Re: Hello!

Post by MortSahlFan »

Welcome! Great to have you.
TheDoorsMusic
Site Administrator

Re: Hello!

Post by TheDoorsMusic »

Welcome!