Love Revisited farewell tour of England this summer 2019

LOVE was another great band from the 60's and of course VERY Doors related.
I think it would be great to have this special topic about the band who was such a big example for The Doors.

Moderator: The Freedom Man

jamestkirk

Love Revisited farewell tour of England this summer 2019

Post by jamestkirk »

Anyone lucky enought to have plans to see Johnny Echols and Love Revisited touring England & Spain this summer 2019.?..last chance folks!!

Hey Ed, you gonna make it across the Channel to see them??

:D

https://www.facebook.com/LOVErevisitedband/

"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".

-Aldous Huxley
The Freedom Man
Site Owner

Re: Love Revisited farewell tour of England this summer 2019

Post by The Freedom Man »

Don’t think I am going to see them, Scott.Wish they come to Holland one last time.
Can any Hell Be More Horrible Than Now In Real?
jamestkirk

Post by jamestkirk »

The Freedom Man wrote:Don’t think I am going to see them, Scott.Wish they come to Holland one last time.
A friend was in England. He saw Mott the Hoople's farewell performance in the UK a couple weeks ago. Too soon to see Johnny & Love. Dukie (from the Love forum) will see Love Revisited three times this summer. Pretty envious.

=)
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".

-Aldous Huxley
Mikey P

Post by Mikey P »

Saw them in Leeds.
The band were so tight. Just awesome.
They played everything you'd expect - and more.
JE got an amazing reception and the crowd were well up for it (which always helps).

I was lucky enough to get a set list, which I got Johnny to sign afterwards. It was a pleasure to meet him. Top guy.

I left the gig feeling like it was one of my best ever.
Not sure if Baby Lemonade will keep The Love Band going without Johnny when he finally retires from touring, but we can live in hope. They are too good not to!
jamestkirk

Post by jamestkirk »

Mikey P wrote:Saw them in Leeds.
The band were so tight. Just awesome.
They played everything you'd expect - and more.
JE got an amazing reception and the crowd were well up for it (which always helps).

I was lucky enough to get a set list, which I got Johnny to sign afterwards. It was a pleasure to meet him. Top guy.

I left the gig feeling like it was one of my best ever.
Not sure if Baby Lemonade will keep The Love Band going without Johnny when he finally retires from touring, but we can live in hope. They are too good not to!
Nice! Thanks for relating your experience! Johnny is so cool....a friend from Wales sent me the signed single that was for sale at the shows. Did you get that single?

-Aldous Huxley