Upcoming Matrix Release (Part 2)

All about the Bright Midnight Releases.

Moderators: The Freedom Man, TheDoorsMusic

wha happened

Re: Upcoming Matrix Release (Part 2)

Post by wha happened »

The_zissou wrote:Are we ever gonna see a complete release of the masters?? What are they waiting for? It’s been three years since they released Let’s Feed Ice Cream to the Rats.

It’s been over 10 since they got the masters, from the owner that Bruce claimed in an interview that was probably dead because they couldn’t find him. Isn’t that the job of the archivist? It literally took me 5 minutes to track him down, give him a heads up about the Matrix release then put him in touch with the right people. Jeff promised to make it right with the fans by taking the other one off the shelves and reissuing a deluxe set.
The_zissou

Post by The_zissou »

wha happened wrote:
The_zissou wrote:Are we ever gonna see a complete release of the masters?? What are they waiting for? It’s been three years since they released Let’s Feed Ice Cream to the Rats.

It’s been over 10 since they got the masters, from the owner that Bruce claimed in an interview that was probably dead because they couldn’t find him. Isn’t that the job of the archivist? It literally took me 5 minutes to track him down, give him a heads up about the Matrix release then put him in touch with the right people. Jeff promised to make it right with the fans by taking the other one off the shelves and reissuing a deluxe set.

So frustrating....maybe after LA Woman 50th they’ll go back to live releases?? I’m certainly not holding my breath.
Where is the feast we were promised?
desertlizard

Post by desertlizard »

we might see the apocalypse first :)
Carnival dog
hardrockcafe

Post by hardrockcafe »

desertlizard wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:06 pm we might see the apocalypse first :)
https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/ ... s.1174871/
TheMosquito

Post by TheMosquito »

Finally jeez!!
hardrockcafe

Post by hardrockcafe »

Anyone have the scoop on whether or not Jampol deleted the Bag's Groove jam on the Matrix 3CD set?