Winchime needs to be banned.

We're lucky to have former Doors road manager Vince Treanor here to answer fan questions and share some of his memories. Ask Vince about anything related to the equipment The Doors used, stage set-ups, specific concerts, the band after Jim's death, and working on the Oliver Stone movie.

Moderator: The Freedom Man

Joriki
Banned

Winchime needs to be banned.

Post by Joriki »

She has been rude to Vince who is a guest and she has violated the respect that he deserves being here. Please ban her and remove all her postings. She continues to post and be insulting even after she says she isn't coming back. Make it permanent please.
sullen and aborted

windchime is rude and insulting

Post by sullen and aborted »

this forum was set up to discuss the doors , not to make personal and unwarranted attacks. Those of us who have followed the forum are aware of Windchime's rude and insulting behavior towards Vince Treanor and other forum members as well. Her post of August 25th, 2006 has violated the parameters of decency and courtesy. I would vote to BOOT HER BUTT.
vince

Banning

Post by vince »

I am one for free speech. I feel that everyone who maintains interest in or about a topic should have a say. It is unfortunate that one guy got banned and I have felt some sorrow at that. In a personal note to our Provider, I suggested that we let this wind blow itself out. Banning is pretty drastic. If those of you who feel strongly about this want to precede with the impeachment, I will follow along with it. Aside from the 8.26 posting the incident with my name and then the denial was a last straw.

Where as the Books are banned in Boston, so I guess the nerd nods out in Netherlands. Thnings have goten beyond recall I tend to agree.

Let no member on this forum feel that, event hough I might get testy sometimes, I do not appreciate your interest and enthusiasm as well as appreciation of my efforts to fill in the voids and answer the question. I must also extend that to those who have taken time to help me find my lost sheep and expressed interest in my strange occupation or Organ Builder. That is Pipe Organs, if you please.

Mr. Freedom Man, I leave the ultimate decision to you and the advice of the Senior members of the Board.

Thank you all.
Vince
Road Manager
The Doors