New Vince Treanor Story now online...
Moderator: The Freedom Man
- The Freedom Man
- Site Owner
- Posts: 1994
- Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:33 am
- Contact:
New Vince Treanor Story now online...
Vince has written a new story about his time with The Doors.
I've calld it "BANDBOYS PART TWO"
Check it out over at my website at:
http://www.thefreedomman.com/vincemain.htm
I've calld it "BANDBOYS PART TWO"
Check it out over at my website at:
http://www.thefreedomman.com/vincemain.htm
Can any Hell Be More Horrible Than Now In Real?
- Mystery Train
- Senior Member
- Posts: 1058
- Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 6:22 pm
-
mystery_train67
- Senior Member
- Posts: 1626
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:37 am
- lizardkingteo
- Senior Member
- Posts: 2456
- Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:00 pm
- Location: Greece
- Mystery Train
- Senior Member
- Posts: 1058
- Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 6:22 pm
The ones from the new story. They got to help Vince carrying the equipment and he then let them watch the concert - from the stage!lizardkingteo wrote:which 2 kids ?mystery_train67 wrote:I'll say. Why does he have to call them band boys though? It sounds kinda gay hehehe
But man those two kids got lucky.
- lizardkingteo
- Senior Member
- Posts: 2456
- Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:00 pm
- Location: Greece
- jamestkirk
- Senior Member
- Posts: 5816
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:11 pm
- Location: The Music Of My Mind
That would be a great new boy band name.....Band Boys. No worse than the predecessors.mystery_train67 wrote:I'll say. Why does he have to call them band boys though? It sounds kinda gay hehehe
But man those two kids got lucky.
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".
-Aldous Huxley
-Aldous Huxley
- Silver Forest
- Senior Member
- Posts: 3339
- Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:09 pm
- Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Actually, if I remember well, Vince always called "boys" to Jim, John, Ray and Robbie. "The boys came in the usual manner..." etc. It's his style.jamestkirk wrote:That would be a great new boy band name.....Band Boys. No worse than the predecessors.mystery_train67 wrote:I'll say. Why does he have to call them band boys though? It sounds kinda gay hehehe
But man those two kids got lucky.
Btw, always a pleasure to read his stories. Small, never before known episodes are always welcome. I guess Vince doesn't read these lines anymore, so Ed please give our thanks to Vince.
(psst! and tell him to get some informatic to help him to solve that connection problem...
