Thanks to the Mods

Introduce yourself to the forum or just get something off your chest in this off-topic area.

Moderators: The Freedom Man, TheDoorsMusic

silentseason

Thanks to the Mods

Post by silentseason »

Thank you Freed and Porsche for moderating the boards and letting rational discussion be the standard here. All it takes is one unchecked member and a forum can turn poisonous. Appreciate keeping this good.
You set the scene
The Freedom Man
Site Owner

Post by The Freedom Man »

Well, like I said in my Happy New Year post, we didn't have a lot of work to do the past year.So the thanks goes out to all members of the board who all did a great job in making this THE Best Doors forum.
This doesn't mean we're still out here watching the board...πŸ˜‰

But serious, when I started this board I had no idea that it would be online so manny years now, so my thanks goes out to all devoted fans who made this board to what it is today.
I want to say special thanks to Len and also Dan.It couldn't have been done without them.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Can any Hell Be More Horrible Than Now In Real?
Silver Forest

Post by Silver Forest »

I have no idea of how many days during a year I don't visit this forum. Probably 20-30 days, not more. So, it's part of my daily routine.
I participate in some other forums but quite ocasionally - probably I post there no more that ten-fifteen times a year.
How can I explain this? Only my Doors passion? No. I don't think so. There are other Doors forums out there but I'm not posting there more than 2-3 times a year. So, obviously the strongest reason is because this is a friendly space, with people that do care about contributing to serious, constructive and articulate discussion. People that like to bring new info that they found elsewhere. We learn, we laugh, we argue, we understand different perspectives.

We have here a cool forum so we need to keep it alive and stimulating as we are used to have.

May we succeed on this task in 2013. Hopefully it will be a great Doors year. And, most important, may this be a better year for all of us in our private and professional life.
jamestkirk

Post by jamestkirk »

A wonderful forum, Ed. I wish there was this kind of love at another (unnamed) site that I LOVE...(you know where, Ed). One bad member can poison a whole site.

Bless all the great Freedomman forum friends for keeping it real, and making it a pleasure to visit.
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".

-Aldous Huxley