The Hater's guide to the Williams-Sonoma Catalog-hilarious!

Introduce yourself to the forum or just get something off your chest in this off-topic area.

Moderators: The Freedom Man, TheDoorsMusic

jamestkirk

The Hater's guide to the Williams-Sonoma Catalog-hilarious!

Post by jamestkirk »

Brilliant parody of the W-S annual catalog for the rich and entitled!
Side-splitting stuff...hope this brings some joy and tear-filled laughter to your day!!

:D

A brief snippet...enjoy the rest with the link below--

Item #66-7741952 – Gluten-Free Vanilla Sugar Cookie Mix ($14.95), Pumpkin Spice ($15.95)

W-S Catalog Copy: "This year, we've partnered with some of our favorite bloggers, bakers, and chefs to create a collection of recipes sure to win at any holiday cookie swap."

Drew Says: Gotta win that holiday cookie swap. I'll be damned if Muffy Carrington wins again with those fucking pecan bars she makes every year. IT'S NOT EVEN A COOKIE. That bitch is gonna burn, thanks to the $16 I spent on this gluten-free sugar cookie mix. It's like a regular sugar cookie, but for pussies! I'm gonna bake these things up, present them on a tasteful, silver-lined plate, and take that bitch to school.

Seriously though, who spends $16 on sugar cookie mix? How hard is it to make your own sugar cookies? I bet this mix is just a box of sugar. "Just mix with eggs, flour, and salt!"

The 2014 Hater's Guide To The Williams-Sonoma Catalog

Drew Magary
© HATER'S GUIDES 12/09/14 11:05am

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/the-20 ... 1667452305
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".

-Aldous Huxley