PedroKazit

Introduce yourself to the forum or just get something off your chest in this off-topic area.

Moderators: The Freedom Man, TheDoorsMusic

PedroKazit

PedroKazit

Post by PedroKazit »

Hello manhime, Kris Bowers, Ed the owner and the others and the old Doors fans. Me problem with the register in this web now with solution. Thanks very munch manhime, Kris, Ed for your help with me. Now search in the next hours in this good web and posting me new discovered this months with the old The Doors message board forum misssing. Thanks.
Roughie

Post by Roughie »

Hi Pedro, welcome. I remember you. =)
Starting pre production on a sketch show. More soon.

Follow me on twitter @purplesheepprd
manhime

Post by manhime »

You are welcome Pedro.

I think you will enjoy it here. Rare pictures and people post rare collectables and things they find.

Many fans here just like you.

Plus if you have any issues ED the admin is here to help. Unlike the old forum with no Admins and many troll posters
jamestkirk

Post by jamestkirk »

Yep. No TROLLS allowed!

:wink:

Just good people.
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".

-Aldous Huxley
Mystery Train

Post by Mystery Train »

Good to have you here, Pedro. I always checked the official Doors forum just for your contributions. You're at the right place to be now :D
morrisonhendrix

Post by morrisonhendrix »

This is a great place Pedro. You'll love it.
"Music is your only friend, until the end"
steve1234

Post by steve1234 »

Welcome Pedro!
Buda

Post by Buda »

It was about time, don't you think? :)
"Because when the crowds finally begin to accept you
you become the suspect of your artistry" Buk
freedomgirl

Post by freedomgirl »

Wellcome Pedro! :)

You sure will enjoy this forum cause the people here have huge knowledge of The Doors and there are good discussions without anyone getting attacked cause they disagree.
A man searching for paradise lost can seem a fool to those who never sought the other world... Jim Morrison
PedroKazit

Post by PedroKazit »

Thanks Doors fans, me remember of the other missing old forum to Roughie(Kerrin-of New Zealand-), manhime, Romy(freedomgirl), Mystery Train, queenhwy. Thanks to this and the new Doors fans for me: Buda, etc. Is fantastic the group of fans in the only great forum about The Doors in internet. Now worked for upload big part of me computer archive with documents, old magazines, articles, videos of TV´s in the world(remember Roughie your old thread about The Doors/Jim in programs TV,s), audios in differents world radios. Impossible for me upload this big part of me computer archive for "Freedomman Forum"(technology and me non friends, ha, ha); only big part of photos and me old page(now without acitivity) of "Youtube" (with 119 videos) posting in this forum. :roll: :wink:
miltonjumbee

Post by miltonjumbee »

Hey welcome my lord ! Great :D