Final 24

We're lucky to have former Doors road manager Vince Treanor here to answer fan questions and share some of his memories. Ask Vince about anything related to the equipment The Doors used, stage set-ups, specific concerts, the band after Jim's death, and working on the Oliver Stone movie.

Moderator: The Freedom Man

lovro_asperger

Post by lovro_asperger »

lovro_asperger wrote:Since Vince came back, this forum finally got back to life.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
And now it's dying again. :(
Fuck Jeff Milner!!!
The Freedom Man
Site Owner

Post by The Freedom Man »

Lovro, you have to understand that people have a live besides this Forum.You can't expect of people that they hang around here everyday.
Go check Ray, Robby's and John's Forum's, you'll see that we are doing OK here.
Can any Hell Be More Horrible Than Now In Real?
lovro_asperger

Post by lovro_asperger »

Well you know, I am a musician in a band full of idiots so since I don't have anything else to do than hang around here, I probablly forgot how it is when you have a life in whitch you have to do something.
Fuck Jeff Milner!!!
The Freedom Man
Site Owner

Post by The Freedom Man »

Ok, Fair enough.
Can any Hell Be More Horrible Than Now In Real?
vince

Post by vince »

Hey - You have something to do. Have you so quickly forgotten that you were to trot out and visit your local churches and see the beautiful organ there. If you are a musician, these should be of great interest, event hough you might not play them. Just they case work is a delight to look at.

Me to you - if you don't like the guys you play with, find another band. If they are not up to your standards, teach them how to do it. Since you are in the band and you do have to work with them... give them a little respect.

Now get your camera, get off your duff and get some exercise and photos at the same time.
Vince
Road Manager
The Doors
lovro_asperger

Post by lovro_asperger »

Hey Vince, If you want I will PM you some pics of Zagreb church organs this weekend. :wink:
Last edited by lovro_asperger on Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fuck Jeff Milner!!!
vince

Post by vince »

Send to my mail address

organbuilder@organbuilder.co.kr
Vince
Road Manager
The Doors