New member «ThomasJay»

Introduce yourself to the forum or just get something off your chest in this off-topic area.

Moderators: The Freedom Man, TheDoorsMusic

Thomasjay

New member «ThomasJay»

Post by Thomasjay »

Hello all - my user name is ThomasJay (actually my real name is just Thomas, but I figured that name would already been taken).

I live in Switzerland, 52, introduced to the Doors in 1979, collecting since 1981 (on and off).

I collect actively LPs/12" vinyl and have just finished my collection of all known-to-me official reel-to-reel tapes (anybody else collects them?)
Further I have a collection of about 50 45s, some 4- and 8-Track Cartridges, cassettes, books, posters and other stuff, but I don't actively search for them.
I do not collect anything digital about The Doors - just not interested
I visited JIM's grave three times already, I was at the Paris concert in 2011 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEhffIMHxSs) and two weeks ago I also visited his birthplace in Florida. One day I want to visit a couple of sites in Los Angeles and it would be great if I found people here that would be willing to help me get around and actually live there.

Thank you for reading and I welcome any messages, questions or suggestions. Thomas
TheDoorsMusic
Site Administrator

Re: New member «ThomasJay»

Post by TheDoorsMusic »

Welcome, Thomas! Glad to have you as a member. You will find a lot of great info on the Doors here.

I live in the L.A. area and could show you around if you ever decide to visit. That goes for others here as well.

Dan
Stefan

Re: New member «ThomasJay»

Post by Stefan »

Good morning Thomas, nice to see you here ;-)
This site is TOP !
Here are the true Doors fans !
Tschüss, Stefan
Search for the following Vinyl LP's:
The Doors - Leico PLS 3215 - Taiwan 67
Radio Show "Classic Call"