Where is Kris Bowers?

Introduce yourself to the forum or just get something off your chest in this off-topic area.

Moderators: The Freedom Man, TheDoorsMusic

jdm43719207

Where is Kris Bowers?

Post by jdm43719207 »

Hi, delete if not allowed, but I am only new! I remember Kris telling me about this website about a year ago but he than disappeared from his personal Facebook page and his Facebook page The DOORS RARE Collection for 10 months now! I do kind of miss him as he was a very caring young person to help me out with information, scans, audio, sending me upto 30 random pictures a day and liking The Doors more than I did before, sorry, so has anyone heard from or seen him? thank you! so if you’re reading this Kris, please get in touch; you are deeply missed by me (Daniel) and many others!
anytimecowboy

Re: Where is Kris Bowers?

Post by anytimecowboy »

I messaged him and emailed him a month ago he never replied
'I've seen the future brother, it is murder'...
'whole new strange catacombs of wisdom

'''''We want Cinematheque Cinematheque Cinematheque Cinematheque Cinematheque Cinematheque and we want it now''''
PedroKazit

Post by PedroKazit »

Me send one message to Kris(from facebook messenger) in February/March(not remember now) and silent. In others months/years no problems with comunication, now silent. Remember your brother and your mother with health problems(in Australia hospital). No more news.
Steeps

Post by Steeps »

There was a big thread about him on the Mild Equator Facebook page. Seems he pissed a lot of people off. I never had a problem with him, he just seemed over-enthusiastic and a little misguided to me, and I felt a bit sorry for him, but he has quite a reputation amongst Doors collectors.
mystery_train67

Post by mystery_train67 »

Kris is a sensitive and kind hearted guy, I don't know him well but from talking to him I can tell he is gentle and sensitive. I think he's probably ok- his facebook page has activity from his family posting, but I too haven't heard from him. Unsure why he was banned from Mild Equator, besides possibly talking about his replica memorabilia as being original? It seems like a petty reason to ban someone, but then again I'm banned over there too now!

Hopefully Kris turns up.
"Have a few beers, and take your time..."
The Freedom Man
Site Owner

Post by The Freedom Man »

I think most of the times we gave Kris a “home”
here.I hope he’ll return, it’s a good place for him.
He’s sensitive indeed, but aren’t we all?
Can any Hell Be More Horrible Than Now In Real?
jdm43719207

Post by jdm43719207 »

thank you very much for your input everyone, I just don’t understand why people despise of him, I personally think he has a great collection even though I’ve not seen anything in realistic besides the pictures he takes of himself, he always mentioned to me that he is alone in The Doors world but he never really explained to me why he’d felt that way because from what I had seen, he was doing a good job on his page for being only one administrator but the only few downfalls was- he couldn’t back the correct source where came from, occasionally watermarked pictures but besides that he was very helpful, he sent me audio of The Doors that I never knew really existed besides reading some of the information on The Doors Guide website (if I remember correctly) or was it The Doors History or Mildequator (I’m not sure)! and yes I remember him talking about a few health problems but he was hanging in there! But anyway thank you everyone, nice to meet you all and I hope Kris will return one day and hope he understands that he is not alone and shouldn’t be so harsh towards himself!
jdm43719207

Post by jdm43719207 »

I am starting to worry now because their is still no answer from Kris, I have also tried messaging his mother and brother on Facebook but I don't have answer and they have not read seen the message.
TheDoorsMusic
Site Administrator

Post by TheDoorsMusic »

Your last 3 post's come from Queensland, Australia. Where's Kris from?
jdm43719207

Post by jdm43719207 »

I am from Townsville, that's North of Queensland, I use to live in Sydney until about 6 years ago and moved up here and he mentioned Brisbane but which part of it though? it's a pretty big area, and Brisbane is about a 28 hour drive away from where I am from