Pamela Courson

We're lucky to have former Doors road manager Vince Treanor here to answer fan questions and share some of his memories. Ask Vince about anything related to the equipment The Doors used, stage set-ups, specific concerts, the band after Jim's death, and working on the Oliver Stone movie.

Moderator: The Freedom Man

Enya

Post by Enya »

Misty, Salli from the LL wrote a few times hat she was with Jim, present at that moment when he received that doctor’s note and that she red it herself. If that’s true or not – no idea.
manuel08

Post by manuel08 »

and you again think what could be or couldn't be true said by that person.
MistyJm

Post by MistyJm »

Enya wrote:Misty, Salli from the LL wrote a few times hat she was with Jim, present at that moment when he received that doctor’s note and that she red it herself. If that’s true or not – no idea.
Thanks Enya, didn't know that. :wink:

And indeed it's hard to say true or not Manuel.
Guess we'll never know. Ah well. My fascination with Jim's sperm doesn't go that far. =)
whitewingdove73

Post by whitewingdove73 »

Enya wrote:Misty, Salli from the LL wrote a few times that she was with Jim, present at that moment when he received that doctor’s note and that she red it herself. If that’s true or not – no idea.
I have discovered that Salli is a pathological liar. So I would not believe anything she says. Ask anyone on this site and they will tell you. The only one who could have been in that room with Jim when he recieved a Dr. note about the situation, was Pamela Courson. Salli makes many claims that are false. She likes feeling like a superstar at the LL because it makes her feel good. She makes herself appear like 'Jim's best friend' when in fact she was just as much of a stalker of Jim's just like PK was. She interview Jim for Circus magazine once, and she was hooked from then on. She has been caught lying on several occations. She was even banned from this site. So please, don't use her as a 'source' of anything pertaining Jim. John Densmore is a better source :wink: :)
Intense silence
As she walked in the room
Her black robes trailing
Sister of the moon...
manuel08

Post by manuel08 »

don't forgot janet erwin and sally steven like lies. sad like person can't write in that rubbisch forum that isn't true that they knew morrison..if no you damage their fragile ego..
Hyacinth

Post by Hyacinth »

wha happened wrote:Jim's fertility issues?...look at the 2 groupies that spread that rumor, they are about as believable as that guy in Oregon claiming to be Jim. They were both trying to sleep with Jim and believed anything that he told them.
Trying to sleep with Jim??
Sacha

Post by Sacha »

I'm pregnant with Jim's child shhhh :-o
twilla

Post by twilla »

I read in one of the books that Jim was infertile also around that time. I don't remember which book. This and impotenence is common when you use the drugs/alcohol he did. If he had got clean he could have regained his sperm cell count and his potency.
whitewingdove73

Post by whitewingdove73 »

manuel08 wrote:don't forgot janet erwin and sally steven like lies. sad like person can't write in that rubbisch forum that isn't true that they knew morrison..if no you damage their fragile ego..
I called them the three lying cosmic cunts, which is based on FACT. :lol:

I just wish those kids at the LL would stop kissing their asses and acting like everything those three women posts are based on fact and worthy of worship. They are no different then Patricia Keneally. FACT. :lol:
twilla wrote:I read in one of the books that Jim was infertile also around that time. I don't remember which book. This and impotenence is common when you use the drugs/alcohol he did. If he had got clean he could have regained his sperm cell count and his potency.
Angels Dance Angels Die maybe? That author did a hack of a job writing her book. And she's a bloody nutjob just as well as PK and the three lying cosmic cunts.

I really don't know if Jim's penor was working or not. Who knows. I just feel bad he had to fuck so many ugly crazy bitches. :lol:

Although I do love Grace Slick :wink:
Intense silence
As she walked in the room
Her black robes trailing
Sister of the moon...
Sacha

Post by Sacha »

I just feel bad he had to fuck so many ugly crazy bitches. :lol:
Hahahah oh my god that so true, I guess when you're intoxicated broads look prettier.
StrangeNightOfStone

Post by StrangeNightOfStone »

I always wondered what Pam did when she returned to Los Angeles...
Was there any kind of memorial held for Jim by his friends and family in America? One would think if Pam really loved him, she'd try and coordiante such a memorial..Did Jim's friends get staright answers from Pam if and when they asked her what really went down in Paris?

Or did her attention totally dwell on getting her next fix?
"Sometimes I wonder how long the blues is gonna last-cause' every song sounds like the one before last."
MistyJm

Post by MistyJm »

StrangeNightOfStone wrote:I always wondered what Pam did when she returned to Los Angeles...
Was there any kind of memorial held for Jim by his friends and family in America? One would think if Pam really loved him, she'd try and coordiante such a memorial..Did Jim's friends get staright answers from Pam if and when they asked her what really went down in Paris?

Or did her attention totally dwell on getting her next fix?
Pam told Danny a lot. Maybe her family, her mother, maybe she told her.

I guess we'll never know for sure what really happened. So many unanswered questions and mystery still.
There is no doubt in my mind that Pam did love Jim. But I do wonder why she never went back to Paris to visit Jim's grave.
Maybe it did hurt to much and knowing the condition she was in, maybe she did try to numb herself for it. Who knows?

Good to see you back btw Tarn. :)
Dragonfly

Post by Dragonfly »

Sacha wrote:
violentblossom wrote:
Lauren wrote: True-- I do like that picture :wink:

And regarding your previous post, no I do not think that the Doors members have ever spoke ill of her, but in many interviews I have heard others who have worked with the Doors who have.......she was probably viewed in a different light by many..??
Yeah, and i totally empathize with her.

I'm not a bad person, but there are people out there who have seen me on really bad days and they've judged me off of that and assumed i was someone i wasn't.. not that i'd blame those people, but moods and emotions changed.

I'm sure Pamela had bad days and there were plenty of people around to witness that.. putting up with Jim shenanigans wasn't all rainbows and sunshine, as we all know.

Even Patricia Keneally has said nice things about her; that she was sweet and friendly and really sunny-California.

UH! I was on PK’s my space page…and she referred to Pam to a picture that Jim was in (but can’t see Pam) as evil redhead something…I went back to her page and I can’t view her pictures.
Sounds like an obvious case of jealousy to me.
Watching the stars till they're gone,
like an actor all alone,
who never knew the story he was in,
who never knew the story ends.
Like the sky reflecting my heart,
all the colors become visible.
When the morning begins... I'll read the last line.
Dragonfly

Post by Dragonfly »

Sacha wrote:Anyways…back on topic. Pam was a heroine user and Jim was an alcoholic. So how can an addict help another? Really! The story goes the way it does and it’s been over for 38 years.
They lean on each other, understand each other because no one else can/will. They share/shared a kinship a straight person wouldn't be able to understand or handle.
Watching the stars till they're gone,
like an actor all alone,
who never knew the story he was in,
who never knew the story ends.
Like the sky reflecting my heart,
all the colors become visible.
When the morning begins... I'll read the last line.
waitingforthesun

Post by waitingforthesun »

I am sure that Jim and Pam loved each other as much as they were capable due to their addiction problems but in many ways they were detrimental to each other mental stability.
They were the classical example of alcoholic and enabler and Pam was actually the only one who could keep up with Jim.