UTUBE & THE DOORS

We're lucky to have former Doors road manager Vince Treanor here to answer fan questions and share some of his memories. Ask Vince about anything related to the equipment The Doors used, stage set-ups, specific concerts, the band after Jim's death, and working on the Oliver Stone movie.

Moderator: The Freedom Man

vince

UTUBE & THE DOORS

Post by vince »

This is Very Personal.

As a result of suggestions to visit UTUBE, other than organ related, I opened a number of submissions - postings I guess related to Jim being alive and Cliff Morrison being his son. I want to make clear that I made some serious comments regarding the Jim is alive from Jlizard. this whole thing is bunk and this guy is still at it. Somehow something should be done to call him out and stop this fraud.

For the postings of Jim and the Doors music - Some are nicely done.

Regards those related to Jim being arrested in Miami - Most of them are lies, half truths and inuendo. Few contain facts other than the date, time and that Jim was arrested.
That boy that found it so disgusting was probably one of thise 80% who got totally naked and got caught when he tried to sneak home after he forgot his cloths. They are a part of the pile -some 15' in diameter and about 6' high - of clothes left by those who were too excited, stoned, drunk and swept out by the Goon Squad.

Notice that all interviews were negative. If it was so bad, why didn't they leave, why did they applaud so much. What unmitigated bigotry.

I know that the majority of people here know the truth about Miami and the disgraceful display of politic and bigoty and double standards that incident represented. There are still those who are too young or have not been exposed to the Group, in whole or the individuals who participated, to understand what went on. It is up to the faithful and sincere to destry the myth and give the real story a Hearing. I am sure that Ray, John and Robby would appreciate that.

Jim at times was a real pain in some part of my anatomy. Never-the-less, he was human, my boss and a real performer when he had the mind to do it. Not matter what he did in life, he still deserves the truth in death.
Vince
Road Manager
The Doors
Hamlet

Post by Hamlet »

- very well put, indeed!

this should have been the judge's direction to the jury at the trial
We`s just joy-ridin'