Doors fanzines-are there any still in print?

What Doors items do you have in your collection?

Moderators: The Freedom Man, TheDoorsMusic

StrangeNightOfStone

Doors fanzines-are there any still in print?

Post by StrangeNightOfStone »

Kerry's 'The Doors Collectors Magazine' came out for most of the 1990s- The last printed issue was in 99', and now he just runs his website.....

How about Rainer Moddeman's 'Doors Quarterly Magazine'? Is that still around? I don't know what Rainer did to piss off Danny, but in Paris 2001' Danny had less than kind words to say about Rainer...But The Doors Quarterly was a really good zine, and often featured some super rare Doors photos...Rainer's book was good, but his Doors concert history setlists was pretty innacurate....I think Rainer was the guy who turned up the footage of the Doors in Frankfurt (Five To One) , plus the version of 'Hello I Love You' for a German tv spot..I wonder what else he has? Where is the rest of that Frankfurt concert?
There was also a Doors zine out of England- what was it called- Ship Of Fools? I can't remember-

How many different Doors music fanzines were there=and are any still in print? I can only think of the Doors Collectors magazine and the Doors Quarterly Magazine....I wish I could remember the name of the one out of the UK...