Doors Items Wanted or For Sale/Trade

What Doors items do you have in your collection?

Moderators: The Freedom Man, TheDoorsMusic

TheDoorsMusic
Site Administrator

Doors Items Wanted or For Sale/Trade

Post by TheDoorsMusic »

Place your doors items for sale or trade here. Also, if you are looking for any particular doors memorabilia, place that here too. Good luck and have fun. =)
doorguy

Post by doorguy »

Here's my doors' sale list
if anyone is interesting or need scans of the stuffs, please
send me a pm.
thanks in advance
doorguy

CDs
. weird scened inside the hollywood bowl - 20 euro (cover and cd mint-)
. the doors mp3 collection 1 (digipack edition) russia 2008 - 25 euro (line new)
. the doors mp3 collection 2 (jewel case edition) russia 2008 - 25 euro (line new)
. greatest hits 2 cd (digipack edition) russia 2008 - 35 euro (new)
. champion selection series –1 cd Japanese edition – (mint-, w/obi) - 25 euro
. autumn life (living legend records) - 30 euro (cd and cover: mint-)
. light my fire japanese cd single (cover and cd mint-) - 25 euro
. touch me (oil well) - japanese edition (like new) - 200 copies - 35 euro
. light my fire (on stage) - japanese edition (like new) - 20 euro
. the best of the doors –1 promo cd – (new) - 35 euro
. the doors tribute cd –1 cd – (mint-/all the copies of this cd have backcover with a small hole) - 15 euro
. darken my fire tribute cd –1 cd Japanese edition – (mint, no obi) - 20 euro

BOX
The Doors Fanc Box (french limited edition includes the album "the doors", the dvd "classic album", 20 photos and bio) - New - 40 euro

BOOKS
. Jim Morrison scrapbook - german edition - new - 40 euro
. Jim Morrison scrapbook - italian edition - new - 40 euro

SINGLES
. Light My Fire (stereo) / Light My Fire (mono) - 2008 promo single for the '7 lp box - new! - 40 euro
. hello, i love you 7 love street (japan 1968) - cover ex++ / single ex++ - 25 euro
. touch me / wild child (germany 1968) - cover vg+ / single ex - 25 euro
. love me two times / moonlight drive (usa march 1968, 1st press) - cover vg+/ex / single ex - 15 euro
. get up and dance / treetrunk (portugal 1971) - cover and disc mint- - 30 euro
. roadhouse blues / wild child [collector's edition] (australia 1985) - cover and single mint- - 40 euro
. ep promo riders on the storm/hello,i love you/love street (great britain 1988) - cover and single m- - 20 euro
. the unknown soldier / we could be so good together (usa giugno 1968, 2nd press - white sleeve) - ex++ - 12 euro
. you make me real / roadhouse blues (usa april 1970, 2nd press - with company sleeve) cover and disc ex++ - 12 euro
. touch me / hello, i love you [serie spun gold] - (usa 1975, 2nd press) - cover and disc mint- - 12 euro
. touch me / hello, i love you [serie spun gold] - (usa 1984, 3rd press) - cover and disc mint- - 12 euro
. roadhouse blues (mono) / roadhouse blues (stereo) [promo] - (usa 1978, with company sleeve) - cover and disc mint- - 15 euro
. love her madly / don't go no further - (argentina 1971, with company sleeve) - cover and single ex++ - 20 euro

LP
. the doors interviewed - light my 5 - grey vinyl - cover and disc mint- - 25 euro
john christopher

Post by john christopher »

absolutely live & 13 , original Italian Vedette label, w/original vedette innersleeve; I'll pay a good price for both.
lizardkingteo

Post by lizardkingteo »

sold out bust,if anyone has it and thinking of selling it pm me ;)
MysticHeatedWine

Post by MysticHeatedWine »

I've tried to get a copy of Rainer's book on the Doors for a long time, but it's hard to find. I don't think it was ever translated into English. It first came out in 1991 and then, I think, a new edition came out in 2001.
"I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I see no lasting energy in the truth and the truth is this: Truth and Energy elicited by the stoned."
Jim Morrison, Los Angeles, 1968
lizardkingteo

Post by lizardkingteo »

Mystic I am talking about the bust ,i think i ve got the book .
violentblossom

Post by violentblossom »

ANYTHING having belonged to Pam i'd be interested in purchasing.
"The eyes that actually saw the light melted out of sheer ecstasy. For one instant, everybody was the same color. It made angels out of everybody.?
universalmind69

Post by universalmind69 »

I think you'll be waiting for a veery long time then...
violentblossom

Post by violentblossom »

universalmind69 wrote:I think you'll be waiting for a veery long time then...
i'm only 22. :D
"The eyes that actually saw the light melted out of sheer ecstasy. For one instant, everybody was the same color. It made angels out of everybody.?
universalmind69

violentblossom wrote:
universalmind69 wrote:I think you'll be waiting for a veery long time then...
i'm only 22. :D
well, patience is a virtue.. :lol:
MysticHeatedWine

lizardkingteo wrote:Mystic I am talking about the bust ,i think i ve got the book .
Yeah, I knew you were referring to the bust. Rainer's Doors book isn't easy to get. I had always hoped for an English translation but it never happened. I guess I'll have to get the German edition and use my translation software to read it. That's what I'm doing with Gerstenmayer's new book.

Another pipe dream: A Pam sig. I have her father's sig. He signed my copy of Frank Lisciandro's book along with Frank himself. I don't think I've ever seen a genuine Pam sig.
"I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I see no lasting energy in the truth and the truth is this: Truth and Energy elicited by the stoned."
violentblossom

Post by violentblossom »

MysticHeatedWine wrote:
lizardkingteo wrote:Mystic I am talking about the bust ,i think i ve got the book .
Yeah, I knew you were referring to the bust. Rainer's Doors book isn't easy to get. I had always hoped for an English translation but it never happened. I guess I'll have to get the German edition and use my translation software to read it. That's what I'm doing with Gerstenmayer's new book.

Another pipe dream: A Pam sig. I have her father's sig. He signed my copy of Frank Lisciandro's book along with Frank himself. I don't think I've ever seen a genuine Pam sig.
well, a Corky Courson sig is even more rare. How very lucky you are. :)
BallroomDays67

Post by BallroomDays67 »

PLEASE DELETE
Last edited by BallroomDays67 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Royal Sperm

Post by The Royal Sperm »

i would like to buy the 90's DCC Gold Cds
www.KatRecords.com
http.//devil-sperm.tripod.com
MysticHeatedWine

One item I'd kill to have is the white poet's shirt Jim wore at the Roun dhouse shows. That's such an awesome shirt. I saw an auction a few years back for a replica of it but got outbid.
BallroomDays67

Post by BallroomDays67 »

I thought this thread was intended for realistic want lists. Otherwise, I'm looking for "The Miami Collection"...

16mm film footage
Original concert poster
Unused ticket
Jim's hat

PM me! :lol:
jamestkirk

Post by jamestkirk »

BallroomDays67 wrote:I thought this thread was intended for realistic want lists. Otherwise, I'm looking for "The Miami Collection"...

16mm film footage
Original concert poster
Unused ticket
Jim's hat

Hey, that's realistic, ballroom. Throw in all Jim's original handwritten lyric sheets for the first four LPs.... the chewed pen he used, and we have a trade. :mrgreen:
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".

-Aldous Huxley
MysticHeatedWine

Good point. We should focus on realistic things. I'd like to have a piece of stationary from the Doors office. I've only seen one come up for auction maybe 1 or 2 times.
BallroomDays67

Post by BallroomDays67 »

jamestkirk wrote:
BallroomDays67 wrote:I thought this thread was intended for realistic want lists. Otherwise, I'm looking for "The Miami Collection"...

16mm film footage
Original concert poster
Unused ticket
Jim's hat

Hey, that's realistic, ballroom. Throw in all Jim's original handwritten lyric sheets for the first four LPs.... the chewed pen he used, and we have a trade. :mrgreen:
Sorry, I only have the lyric sheets for the first three LPs, and an unchewed pen. Thanks anyways, James.
YourWildLove

Post by YourWildLove »

MysticHeatedWine wrote:Good point. We should focus on realistic things. I'd like to have a piece of stationary from the Doors office. I've only seen one come up for auction maybe 1 or 2 times.
There's a sheet of paper for sale at www.doors.com

Pretty expensive for a bit of paper though :shock:
MysticHeatedWine

Yeah, I saw that. 600 is a bit steep. Would be cool to have, though....
wha happened

Post by wha happened »

Kerry got that exact piece from Ebay for $60. I know the seller very well but he only had that one for sale. There's another guy I know that has a huge stack of stationary. It's hard to get in touch with him though and right now it's not on my list of priorities.
universalmind69

I got one on ebay myself, the first time around it was lost in the mail and returned to him all torn up...no problem, he just sent me another one :D
King Morrison

Post by King Morrison »

Anyone here interested to buy orig. debut album as mono? EKL-4007. VG++,VG++, original innersleeve, little bit worn. Albums overall condition is nice. If someone is interested, hit me with a PM :D
MysticHeatedWine

wha happened wrote:Kerry got that exact piece from Ebay for $60. I know the seller very well but he only had that one for sale. There's another guy I know that has a huge stack of stationary. It's hard to get in touch with him though and right now it's not on my list of priorities.
Yeah, I remember when that was on EBay. I was going to bid on it but then I had a problem with my computer and it locked up a few minutes before the auction ended. By the time I logged back on the auction had ended. Oh well, congrats to Kerry...........
doorguy

doors live cd from frankfurt

Post by doorguy »

I'm looking for a live cd called: "FRANKFURT LIVE PRESENTS THE DOORS" released last year (maybe in november/december)....is someone that have information about it?

all the best
doorguy
universalmind69

I'm selling these bootlegs(all original silvers):

Missing Links
The Lost Paris Tapes (the "first pressing")
Crawling King Snakes
Backstage and Dangerous (same content as the official but this one is a digipack bootleg)
The Complete Matrix Tapes Vol. 1 and 3 (digipacks)
When the Music's Over
Alabama Song
violentblossom

Post by violentblossom »

universalmind69 wrote:I'm selling these bootlegs(all original silvers):

Missing Links
Crawling King Snakes
Backstage and Dangerous (same content as the official but this one is a digipack bootleg)
When the Music's Over
Alabama Song
how much for The Lost Paris Tapes?
antero

Post by antero »

universalmind69 wrote:I'm selling these bootlegs(all original silvers):

Missing Links
Crawling King Snakes
When the Music's Over
Alabama Song
could you post some prices?
Porsche

Post by Porsche »

It might be a good idea to discuss things like prices and specific trades/deals through PMs and off the main forum so people can work out arrangements privately. If a seller wants to list a price, he or she is free to do so, but if prices aren't posted we can assume the seller is open to working something out and those discussions should be handled between buyer and seller. Also, if an item is sold, please update your post or let an Admin know so people aren't contacting users for items that are no longer available. Thanks.