Pennsylvania Memorabilia Convention Thanksgiving Weekend

What Doors items do you have in your collection?

Moderators: The Freedom Man, TheDoorsMusic

MysticHeatedWine

Pennsylvania Memorabilia Convention Thanksgiving Weekend

Post by MysticHeatedWine »

I had mentioned a few weeks ago that I was going to be attending this convention and wanted to post the info in case anyone who lives on the East Coast of the U.S. may wish to attend. It is going to be held at the following location:

THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA EXPO CENTER
100 Station Ave
Oaks, PA

The number to call for info is 215-580-7800. You can also check out the ad for the convention at the following website:

www.showsandexpos.com

It's going to run for 3 days. The days and hours are as follows:

Friday November 26, Noon - 7pm
Saturday November 27, 10am - 7pm
Sunday November 28, 10am - 4pm

There is free admission each day so you don't have to pay to get in. I've been to a few such shows here in New York in the past but none that were this big. They're going to have over 200 tables with vendors from both the U.S. and Canada. They'll be selling the following:

RECORDS * CDS * 45'S * 12" * DVDS * POSTERS * BOOKS
MAGAZINES * T-SHIRTS * MEMORABILIA and MORE!!!

I'm looking forward to it. It's going to be a cool weekend and I hope to find some cool stuff. Anyway, just wanted to make sure everyone knew about it in case they might want to go. If you can't make this particular show but want to see if any shows are coming near you in the future you can check out the website listed below:

Record Shows of America Home Page
"I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I see no lasting energy in the truth and the truth is this: Truth and Energy elicited by the stoned."
Jim Morrison, Los Angeles, 1968
jamestkirk

Post by jamestkirk »

Let us know wht you find...or couldn't afford!!

:wink: Fun stuff...love those kinds of shows the East & New England is famous for.
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".

-Aldous Huxley