Welcome to Michael Stuart-Ware & Johnny Echols

Michael Stuart-Ware (drummer on LoVE's classic albums Da Capo and Forever Changes) and Johnny Echols (lead guitarist and co-founder of LoVE) have joined us here on the Forum to answer your questions about their time with LoVE.At this moment they are not active as members and are not answering questions but I'm proud to have them both aboard at The Freedom Man Forum!

Moderator: The Freedom Man

The Freedom Man
Site Owner

Welcome to Michael Stuart-Ware & Johnny Echols

Post by The Freedom Man »

I'd like to welcome Michael here to the board. He has agreed to join us and answer questions from people about the time he played with LOVE.

Michael has written a book about LOVE: "Behind The Scenes On The Pegasus Carousel"

A new revision will soon be out. Be sure to check out his website at: http://www.pegasuscarousel.com

Since the book is still in the works we decided to set things up here and get started.

P.S. Michael is not, unlike most of us here, a lot of time behind his PC, so be patient if you think your reply takes too long.

Same goes for LOVE co-founder and lead guitar player Johnny Echols who will also be here from time to time to answer our questions.
Johnny was close friends with Jim Morrison, wanna pick his brains....?

I'm very proud to have Michael & Johnny aboard, hope you all feel the same.

Ed, aka The Freedom Man
Last edited by The Freedom Man on Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Can any Hell Be More Horrible Than Now In Real?
jamestkirk

Post by jamestkirk »

Welcome Michael! SO good you have you here finally!

Any live gigs coming up, or still jamming when you can with your son?!

Cheers to you Michael!

(Scott E.)
:mrgreen:
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".

-Aldous Huxley
jamestkirk

Post by jamestkirk »

So good to have you here Johnny.

The insights that you and Michael gave in the Love Story DVD are intelligent and measured and honest and so informative! Not bad for iconoclasts!

:wink:
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".

-Aldous Huxley
BallroomDays67

Post by BallroomDays67 »

I just wanted to thank Michael and Johnny for the time they've spent so far in answering our questions. I’ve enjoyed your music for years, and it’s a pleasure to have this opportunity. :D
jamestkirk

Post by jamestkirk »

Right on.....What great great trip, bally! We love it!

-Aldous Huxley