Rainbow In The Storm

Michael Stuart-Ware (drummer on LoVE's classic albums Da Capo and Forever Changes) and Johnny Echols (lead guitarist and co-founder of LoVE) have joined us here on the Forum to answer your questions about their time with LoVE.At this moment they are not active as members and are not answering questions but I'm proud to have them both aboard at The Freedom Man Forum!

Moderator: The Freedom Man

The Freedom Man
Site Owner

Rainbow In The Storm

Post by The Freedom Man »

Johnny, you were in the studio when Arthur recorded one of his last songs, maybe even Arthur's last recorded song.What do you think of this song?
I do prefer the song you play when Nick asked you if you also sing and start singing a John Mathis song?

Also, what do you think of Arthur's song "My Anthum"?
Can any Hell Be More Horrible Than Now In Real?
Johnny Echols

Re: Rainbow In The Storm

Post by Johnny Echols »

The Freedom Man wrote:Johnny, you were in the studio when Arthur recorded one of his last songs, maybe even Arthur's last recorded song.What do you think of this song?
I do prefer the song you play when Nick asked you if you also sing and start singing a John Mathis song?

Also, what do you think of Arthur's song "My Anthum"?
I think Rainbow in the storm, is an okay song, and I enjoyed playing on it. But it is mostly a derivative tune, that breaks no new ground. The song I do about meeting the Pope on the bus down in Mexico, is part of Gethsemene. I think it has evolved into a very good song. I've never heard Anthum, or a song with that title, I'd have to hear it to be certain. JE.
The Freedom Man
Site Owner

Post by The Freedom Man »

Very good to hear that the "pope" song is part of Gethsemene, sounds very promising!

I can send you My Anthum if you like through email.
Can any Hell Be More Horrible Than Now In Real?
Johnny Echols

Post by Johnny Echols »

I can send you My Anthum if you like through email.[/quote]

Please send it, I'd love to hear it! JE.