Love captured live....?

Michael Stuart-Ware (drummer on LoVE's classic albums Da Capo and Forever Changes) and Johnny Echols (lead guitarist and co-founder of LoVE) have joined us here on the Forum to answer your questions about their time with LoVE.At this moment they are not active as members and are not answering questions but I'm proud to have them both aboard at The Freedom Man Forum!

Moderator: The Freedom Man

jamestkirk

Love captured live....?

Post by jamestkirk »

During Love's heyday, at the Whiskey or Bito Lido's...there must be an audience tape out there, somewhere, somhow. The DOORS have their Whiskey tapes or Matrix--all we want is ONE?!!

That is our Holy Grail. All we want is a perfect soundboard of Love in one of it's original lineups, through Forever Changes. Is that too much to ask? There are so many later Love live bootlegs out there, it just makes sense there would be one, or two, from 66-68!?!

Do you remember any Love shows ever being recorded, Johnny? Or was Arthur so protective of Love and not getting ripped off that he made sure it never happened?
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".

-Aldous Huxley
BallroomDays67

Post by BallroomDays67 »

jamestkirk

Post by jamestkirk »

BallroomDays67 wrote:That was discussed here: http://www.thefreedomman.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3061
I missed that Bally.
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".

-Aldous Huxley
BallroomDays67

Post by BallroomDays67 »

You probably blocked out the fact that live recordings were made, but are probably just gathering dust. :cry: