Page 1 of 1

New Vince Treanor Story now online...

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:55 am
by The Freedom Man
Vince has written a new story about his time with The Doors.
I've calld it "BANDBOYS PART TWO"
Check it out over at my website at:


http://www.thefreedomman.com/vincemain.htm

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:57 pm
by Porsche
Glad to read another story from Vince. Thanks, Ed!

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:06 pm
by Buda
I'll throw Raymond Carver right away now for Vince instead! :wink:

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:56 pm
by Mystery Train
Great, new stories from Vince are more than welcome!
Man, imagine how it must have been beeing a Band Boy, ha! Beeing on stage with The Doors, what a dream! Of course it meant a lot of hard work first, lol.

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:32 pm
by mystery_train67
I'll say. Why does he have to call them band boys though? It sounds kinda gay hehehe

But man those two kids got lucky.

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:24 pm
by lizardkingteo
mystery_train67 wrote:I'll say. Why does he have to call them band boys though? It sounds kinda gay hehehe

But man those two kids got lucky.
which 2 kids ?

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:08 pm
by Mystery Train
lizardkingteo wrote:
mystery_train67 wrote:I'll say. Why does he have to call them band boys though? It sounds kinda gay hehehe

But man those two kids got lucky.
which 2 kids ?
The ones from the new story. They got to help Vince carrying the equipment and he then let them watch the concert - from the stage!

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:22 pm
by lizardkingteo
oh yes , i thought you were talking about the 2 kids that Vince remembers that got banned cause they broke their promise ..

great stories by the way i am reading all of them as we speak

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:37 pm
by jamestkirk
mystery_train67 wrote:I'll say. Why does he have to call them band boys though? It sounds kinda gay hehehe

But man those two kids got lucky.
That would be a great new boy band name.....Band Boys. No worse than the predecessors.

:lol:

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:35 pm
by Silver Forest
jamestkirk wrote:
mystery_train67 wrote:I'll say. Why does he have to call them band boys though? It sounds kinda gay hehehe

But man those two kids got lucky.
That would be a great new boy band name.....Band Boys. No worse than the predecessors.

:lol:
Actually, if I remember well, Vince always called "boys" to Jim, John, Ray and Robbie. "The boys came in the usual manner..." etc. It's his style.

Btw, always a pleasure to read his stories. Small, never before known episodes are always welcome. I guess Vince doesn't read these lines anymore, so Ed please give our thanks to Vince.
(psst! and tell him to get some informatic to help him to solve that connection problem... :lol: )

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:03 am
by moonshine
This is so wonderful! Great stories!