Brave New World, Ciro's, Gizzarri's...
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:00 pm
A brave new world. It was indeed. The hot spot for a while in LA. I remember reading the liner notes of the Byrds first album, playing Brave New World, and about the Sherwood Forest crowd....the beautiful people they were called then.
What clubs were your favorites or most favorite to play? Any gigs or incidents that stand out as most memorable?
Did Sons of Adam play all the clubs too, Michael?
(where are you Michael?)
LoVE took over the top spot in LA when the Byrds went on tour...wish I had been there...we had the coffee houses and folk singers and then larger venues with the likes of the Airplane etc....but alas, NO LoVE!
What clubs were your favorites or most favorite to play? Any gigs or incidents that stand out as most memorable?
Did Sons of Adam play all the clubs too, Michael?
(where are you Michael?)
LoVE took over the top spot in LA when the Byrds went on tour...wish I had been there...we had the coffee houses and folk singers and then larger venues with the likes of the Airplane etc....but alas, NO LoVE!