1968 Trade Ad

What Doors items do you have in your collection?

Moderators: The Freedom Man, TheDoorsMusic

MysticHeatedWine

1968 Trade Ad

Post by MysticHeatedWine »

Not sure if this one is rare or not but I had never seen it before. I bought it a few weeks ago and liked the way it looked so I had it framed. It originally appeared in an issue of The Hollywood Reporter on March 29,1968. It was hard to scan the whole thing in since it's pretty big. If the whole image doesn't come through I could try taking a pic of it and then scanning it in. It lists William Siddons as Management at the bottom. I found the article interesting. At one point it says the band took 30 hours to record "The End." Is that true? I thought they only did 2 takes and Paul and Bruce took half of each take and combined them.

"I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I see no lasting energy in the truth and the truth is this: Truth and Energy elicited by the stoned."
Jim Morrison, Los Angeles, 1968
The Royal Sperm

Post by The Royal Sperm »

nice one michael, thansk for share
www.KatRecords.com
http.//devil-sperm.tripod.com
MysticHeatedWine

Post by MysticHeatedWine »

I'll try again and see if I can get a little more of the image in. It's 9 x14 so it's hard to scan the whole thing in on my small scanner.

"I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I see no lasting energy in the truth and the truth is this: Truth and Energy elicited by the stoned."
Jim Morrison, Los Angeles, 1968