Page 1 of 1
Vince is back...!
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:15 am
by The Freedom Man
I'm proud to announce that Vince is back on the Forum and ready to answer questions from you all.
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:52 am
by jim4371
Hey alright - all account issues fixed?
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:08 am
by Roughie
best news all month!
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:24 am
by The Freedom Man
Yes, it is all fixed and working ok now.
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:41 am
by MysticHeatedWine
Good to hear. I had a few questions if Vince has time.
1. Is Vince still working on his book ?
2. When was the last time Vince saw Jim and spoke to him ?
3. What does Vince think of the Fink manuscript assuming he's read it ?
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:43 pm
by The Freedom Man
You might want to ask these questions in a new post.
I'm not sure if Vince will read this one.
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:01 pm
by Buda
Great news indeed. Now I'm excited I forgot all what I wanted to ask in the past

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:59 pm
by The Royal Sperm
Great News!
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:41 am
by manuel08
hi vince welcome back. i'm with frank in the pics..
