Page 1 of 1

Fillmore East March 1968

Posted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:11 pm
by hardrockcafe
Hi Vince

Do you have any recollections of these shows: Fillmore East March 22-23, 1968?

Re: Fillmore East March 1968

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:27 am
by cutis
hardrockcafe wrote:Hi Vince

Do you have any recollections of these shows: Fillmore East March 22-23, 1968?
hardrockcafe, Vince gave his recollections of these shows on the homepage of freedomman.com. If you click on one of the links you can read about a number of his recollections from specific performances. I doubt he has anything more to say other than what he's already shared.

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:46 pm
by thedoorsbootlegs
Image

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:31 am
by vince
I have recollections. I agree that you should refer to the original writings already on the site here.

I will comment that the shows here were the culmination of a series that became more slick, more exciting, more glorious than the one before. In my humble opinion this was likely one of the best performances they put on - inclusive. It was the place, the people, the excitement and in no small way attributable to the COurtesy, showmanship and facilities of the inimatable Bill Graham.

Vince