Original LA Woman vinyl

What Doors items do you have in your collection?

Moderators: The Freedom Man, TheDoorsMusic

RiderOnTheStorm0

Original LA Woman vinyl

Post by RiderOnTheStorm0 »

Picked this up at a tag-sale for 5$, its the one that has them on the front like the regular one, but there faces are on a plastic type material, when you remove the insert its clear, has the yellow insert with crucifix, not bad shape at all either, was wondering how rare this was? or worth wise? also have a pair of ty dennis drum sticks he signed, and ray and robbys autograph, really it for my really prized stuff.
jamestkirk

Re: Original LA Woman vinyl

Post by jamestkirk »

RiderOnTheStorm0 wrote:Picked this up at a tag-sale for 5$, its the one that has them on the front like the regular one, but there faces are on a plastic type material, when you remove the insert its clear, has the yellow insert with crucifix, not bad shape at all either, was wondering how rare this was? or worth wise? also have a pair of ty dennis drum sticks he signed, and ray and robbys autograph, really it for my really prized stuff.
VG+ $20. Near Mint $50

:mrgreen:
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".

-Aldous Huxley
RiderOnTheStorm0

Post by RiderOnTheStorm0 »

well thats cool, dosent matter anyways, was super stoked to finally find one for sure
TheDoorsMusic
Site Administrator

Post by TheDoorsMusic »

The darker Green Elektra label is a first pressing. You'll notice also the vinyl on the dark Green label is thicker compared to the other pressings of the same title LP.