hello vince

We're lucky to have former Doors road manager Vince Treanor here to answer fan questions and share some of his memories. Ask Vince about anything related to the equipment The Doors used, stage set-ups, specific concerts, the band after Jim's death, and working on the Oliver Stone movie.

Moderator: The Freedom Man

roadie13

hello vince

Post by roadie13 »

Hello Vince, This is a voice from your past. This is Albert O"Meara. I was one of the band boys for the Doors. We shared a house on Marshfield Way
Do you remember Bilbo,Sam and Merry? How has your life been post Doors? I still remember the last Doors show in New Orleans and our subsequent
truck breakdown in Sulfer La. If you would like to touch base, my e-mail is aomjr13@verizon.net. I look forward to hearing from you.Albert
TheDoorsMusic
Site Administrator

Re: hello vince

Post by TheDoorsMusic »

Great recollection, Albert. I hope Vince can respond.
lizardkingteo

Post by lizardkingteo »

Hey Albert ! great having you here. do you have anything to share regarding the last show that hasnt been told already? it would be great to hear your recollections of the show
darkroom

Post by darkroom »

Welcome pal, enjoy the group!
Buda

Post by Buda »

lizardkingteo wrote:Hey Albert ! great having you here. do you have anything to share regarding the last show that hasnt been told already? it would be great to hear your recollections of the show
I second that!

And welcome on board!
"Because when the crowds finally begin to accept you
you become the suspect of your artistry" Buk