Page 1 of 1

IMPOSTER

Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:18 pm
by vince
People of the Forum:

I am greatly disturbed, outraged that some fool is trying to perpetrate a fraud on the public.

There is no a claim, back by empty legal mumbo-jumbo, that there is a "Cowboy" who is 62 years old who has been "Discovered" and is, in reality "Jim Morrison".

This is the Jim Morrison who never did a days work of physical labor in his life, who had no interest in Horses or cows and have abandoned his poetic persuits to live the life of a recluive "Cowboy" for some 35 years?

Really???


People - I do not know how to manipulate that web as well as some of you. This should be acitvely stopped and exposed for the get rich scheme it really is.

This is not something that, like Jims defense in Miami, should be viewed with apathy and inactivity. This guy and his accomp[lice should be called out and challenged publicly.

I would like the opportunity to question this imposter and prove that he is a complete fake.

You people on this Forum are here because you admire Jim, Ray, John and Robby and the musical accomplishments they gave us. I ask you all to do what you can to prevent those less knowing and informed from getting abused by these people. Better yet - prevent them frpm profiting by this fraud.

Thank you all

Vince Treanor III

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:58 am
by Hyacinth
That idiot has been around for a long time. His claims are so outrageous that I'd be surprised if even one fan believed "Cowboy Jim" was Jim Morrison. It's been written to death over at the doors board.

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:05 am
by $unshine
There are idiots everywhere... it's necessary some to make a world :?

I don't believe in this history that Jim "returns" suddenly to the life.

Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:40 pm
by nephron
Relax, Vince. Not a person on earth believes that idiot. He'll shut himself down.

...it would, however, be funny to listen in on a phonecall from you to him. :D

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:43 am
by RayMan
I nominate that Cliff "Morrison" guy to be in the same boat, only he's been even more successful at his fraud. Thankfully the moron/genius is in jail for heroin possesion. I once worked with a guitarist in 96 who was enraptured by the Cliff mania and he really believed the BS as he was then working with Cliff also. Even back then I knew it was fake.

John

Re: IMPOSTER

Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:37 am
by knowidea
vince wrote:People of the Forum:

I am greatly disturbed, outraged that some fool is trying to perpetrate a fraud on the public.

There is no a claim, back by empty legal mumbo-jumbo, that there is a "Cowboy" who is 62 years old who has been "Discovered" and is, in reality "Jim Morrison".

This is the Jim Morrison who never did a days work of physical labor in his life, who had no interest in Horses or cows and have abandoned his poetic persuits to live the life of a recluive "Cowboy" for some 35 years?

Really???


People - I do not know how to manipulate that web as well as some of you. This should be acitvely stopped and exposed for the get rich scheme it really is.

This is not something that, like Jims defense in Miami, should be viewed with apathy and inactivity. This guy and his accomp[lice should be called out and challenged publicly.

I would like the opportunity to question this imposter and prove that he is a complete fake.

You people on this Forum are here because you admire Jim, Ray, John and Robby and the musical accomplishments they gave us. I ask you all to do what you can to prevent those less knowing and informed from getting abused by these people. Better yet - prevent them frpm profiting by this fraud.

Thank you all

Vince Treanor III
And as the site also says concerning Densmore.........no he did NOT call in and verify Mr. Cowboy is Jim. He would never call an idiot like this.

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:28 pm
by justlikepam
RayMan wrote:I nominate that Cliff "Morrison" guy to be in the same boat, only he's been even more successful at his fraud. Thankfully the moron/genius is in jail for heroin possesion. I once worked with a guitarist in 96 who was enraptured by the Cliff mania and he really believed the BS as he was then working with Cliff also. Even back then I knew it was fake.

John
I agree......both are frauds.

But the "COWBOY" sure does take the cake....what a joke!

?

Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:00 am
by Moses
So that guy in Oregon isn't really Jim?

Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:15 pm
by J.B.Marx
I guess not...