hello fellow doors fans & angels

Introduce yourself to the forum or just get something off your chest in this off-topic area.

Moderators: The Freedom Man, TheDoorsMusic

five2one

hello fellow doors fans & angels

Post by five2one »

Hi all,

I am 47 year old, happily married, four kids, living in Houston, but from Dallas/FtWorth. Worked and lived around the states: Chicago, OC Cali, Utah, Minnesota, Austin.

Been into the Doors since about 83, 84.

Jim's work inspired me to write and turn to the more creative arts, in general. Even more importantly for me, he helped me make sense of faith, as he built a bridge between 'the otherside' (the big blackhole at the end of time scientists call it now, lol)... and modern society.

(I view all the Doors as 'very high up there', but Jim has served for me as a guiding light on critical issues.)

My day job work past twenty years has been in computer security at a very high level. Nowadays, the mainstay field for me is analyzing code developers write for vulnerabilities and running systems which help them fix these issues. (Everything is code.)

Thanks for hosting this site, probably will run into some old friends here.

five2one :D =)
Hope and Faith and Love, hope and faith will be obsolete, but never love -- Me . Just kidding. Hope & Faith & Love. Forever. (I lied to Paul, or my Angel did... I forget... hehehe... I invented joking & poker. Just don't tell the girls...
TheDoorsMusic
Site Administrator

Re: hello fellow doors fans & angels

Post by TheDoorsMusic »

Welcome to the forum!
lovemygirl
Banned

Post by lovemygirl »

Welcome =)
Pops

Post by Pops »

Welcome. =)
The Freedom Man
Site Owner

Post by The Freedom Man »

Welcome to the best Doors forum in the world!
Can any Hell Be More Horrible Than Now In Real?
five2one

Post by five2one »

Thanks, yall. :-)
Hope and Faith and Love, hope and faith will be obsolete, but never love -- Me . Just kidding. Hope & Faith & Love. Forever. (I lied to Paul, or my Angel did... I forget... hehehe... I invented joking & poker. Just don't tell the girls...
lovemygirl
Banned

Post by lovemygirl »

The Freedom Man wrote:Welcome to the best Doors forum in the world!
... I second that, best in the world! :)
jamestkirk

Post by jamestkirk »

Welcome indeed!
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".

-Aldous Huxley
five2one

Post by five2one »

jamestkirk wrote:Welcome indeed!
I saw that movie back in 2009. :-)

Obscure cultural reference:

Code: Select all

Dean Winchester: We're reporters with the Dallas Morning News. I'm Dean, this is Sam. 
Craig Thursten: No way. Heh. Yeah, I'm a writer too. I write for my school's lit magazine. 
Dean Winchester: [sotto voce] Oh. Well good for you, Morrison.
Thank you sir, looks like a good site.

Going to try and go sloooooow. Like a turtle. Or a slug across a razor blade. :?: :?: ;) :D
lovemygirl
Banned

Post by lovemygirl »

...it's a pleasure to have you on the board "five2one" Welcome to the forum. I read your signature post. Love it! ...'it can't rain all the time'...Jane Siberry- quite a beautiful song!

https://youtu.be/rLtZKkCIVmI
five2one

Post by five2one »

lovemygirl wrote:...it's a pleasure to have you on the board "five2one" Welcome to the forum. I read your signature post. Love it! ...'it can't rain all the time'...Jane Siberry- quite a beautiful song!

https://youtu.be/rLtZKkCIVmI
I should change my nick to william. :/ :-)

Anyway, thank you. I hit that link and my 18 yr old daughter went wild saying she loves tom waits and his poetry is like jim morrison's.

Her favorites are come up to the house & don't go into that barn.

(I had no idea she was familiar with jm's poetry, heh. )
lovemygirl
Banned

Post by lovemygirl »

... :D I have three children of me own. 10year old son Joseph Anthony , Lily Rose 7 years old and Delilah 5 years old :)
five2one

Post by five2one »

lovemygirl wrote:... :D I have three children of me own. 10year old son Joseph Anthony , Lily Rose 7 years old and Delilah 5 years old :)
Cuteness. My oldest, Alex, is 25 and newly pregnant. Daughter of my first wife, Michelle. they live oc/la/catalina. 18 yr old cassie, 14 year old Michael, 10 year old Lily. We often call Lily, Lily bell, though her mid name is Madisan.

My wife and I are like spiritual twins... shes 4 years younger then me. She is dymphna marie Crowley, now Copley... I am william andrew copley. She goes by dee, I go by drew.

Her online main nick is wiredgoddess, mine hellsender. (as i am in sec, however, i have many nicks/email. Main comp sec nicks osioniusx & the pull.)

sry, rare i find a site where i feel it is safe to say anything personal.

Nicks come from a persons heart.

My spiritual name told to me by a shaman lady / hs teacher in 86 is dreamer of hearts.
lovemygirl
Banned

Post by lovemygirl »

...I here you lad , strong and bold
Among the stars and bright ambers
Shining,passing star point look !
It's gone but once a star danced here. :?
five2one

Post by five2one »

lovemygirl wrote:...I here you lad , strong and bold
That... is extremely impressive.

Googled first and last line, completely original.

What, on earth, do you do for a living?

What does that mean?

I hope not regarding myself and my family. Definitely not in any kind of star business. More like clouds, pillars of fire, black hole. Very alien. Impossible to believe, unless one is accustomed to the most strange and unbelievable of matters.

Night engineers. Night counterintelligence. Night worker.

Setting up things with a very lot of people, in a very, very quiet and invisible manner.

The morningstar is up there, already came.

This is a very, very long term operation.

There is an enormous amount of security to avoid any sort of light. We build mazes, locks, keys, diversions.
lovemygirl
Banned

Post by lovemygirl »

five2one wrote:
lovemygirl wrote:...I here you lad , strong and bold
That... is extremely impressive.

Googled first and last line, completely original.

What, on earth, do you do for a living?

What does that mean?

I hope not regarding myself and my family. Definitely not in any kind of star business. More like clouds, pillars of fire, black hole. Very alien. Impossible to believe, unless one is accustomed to the most strange and unbelievable of matters.

Night engineers. Night counterintelligence. Night worker.

Setting up things with a very lot of people, in a very, very quiet and invisible [img]manner.
[/img]
The morningstar is up there, already came.

This is a very, very long term operation.

There is an enormous amount of security to avoid any sort of light. We build mazes, locks, keys, diversions.

...I'm originally an artist, fine arts, was accepted to cooper union NYC, first graduate from BCC to be accepted...I write as well and these last few years I've been enjoying photography. It has helped me as well... :)

...I enjoy your writing as well :)
five2one

Post by five2one »

lovemygirl wrote:
...I'm originally an artist, fine arts, was accepted to cooper union NYC, first graduate from BCC to be accepted...I write as well and these last few years I've been enjoying photography. It has helped me as well... :)

...I enjoy your writing as well :)
We have a similar penchant for trailing dots. :-)

This is all very sad for me, sure for you too.

It is, at least, a good kind of sadness.

The lazarus kind.

(Wondered why he took that name...)