a few suggestions

Share any feedback and/or questions about the forum here.

Moderators: The Freedom Man, TheDoorsMusic

five2one

a few suggestions

Post by five2one »

1. maybe a poetry/writing/analysis section? Densmore had that a few years ago, was one of the more creative and amazing boards out there.

Ended up even sharing some drinks with one of the more prolific posters, in LA and Dallas.

2. If you want/need any security advice, feel free to PM me and I will share my linkedin for contact and resume. Obviously, for free (I have been aware of your work here for a few years, but just now joined). (Resume because it can prove who I am, by responding, and checking out recommendations, etc.)

Hope and Faith and Love, hope and faith will be obsolete, but never love -- Me . Just kidding. Hope & Faith & Love. Forever. (I lied to Paul, or my Angel did... I forget... hehehe... I invented joking & poker. Just don't tell the girls...
TheDoorsMusic
Site Administrator

Re: a few suggestions

Post by TheDoorsMusic »

Suggestion #1 is doable. I'll discuss with Ed, the site owner. Thanks for suggestion #2. We'll keep you in mind if we need additional security.
five2one

Post by five2one »

TheDoorsMusic wrote:Suggestion #1 is doable. I'll discuss with Ed, the site owner. Thanks for suggestion #2, we'll keep you in mind if we need additional security.
Okey doke, that would be cool.

On 2, just pm and will supply my linkedin. Set up security at: Air Force, Mastercard, Verizon, Asurion, Samsung, Sears, and past five years, at a Houston company called Stewart Title.

But, I do not want to work anymore then I have to in that area, lol.
Hope and Faith and Love, hope and faith will be obsolete, but never love -- Me . Just kidding. Hope & Faith & Love. Forever. (I lied to Paul, or my Angel did... I forget... hehehe... I invented joking & poker. Just don't tell the girls...
TheDoorsMusic
Site Administrator

Post by TheDoorsMusic »

Added the Poetry forum.
five2one

Post by five2one »

TheDoorsMusic wrote:Added the Poetry forum.
You.Are.Awesome. :D

Thank you.