(The Changing Times) When the House Burns

Introduce yourself to the forum or just get something off your chest in this off-topic area.

Moderators: The Freedom Man, TheDoorsMusic

five2one

(The Changing Times) When the House Burns

Post by five2one »

I am talking politics here, which folks like me usually do not get involved in. So, truth be told, I am not talking politics here.

I am talking about the greatest show on heaven & earth. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF__K5u3Tws )

Code: Select all

We strike first 
And we're unrehearsed 
Here we go again 
To stage the greatest show on heaven and earth 
Come on, get your money's worth
We're comin' on fast 
And we're built to last 
We struggled once in 'Nam 
Now we're glad to finally say 
Those days have passed 
Tell me how long can it last!
Don't want to be 
E-M-P-I-R-E
We just started out 
You don't need to be afraid 
Yeah you deserve to be entertained
I am not sure how long this show will last. We are just starting to see the embers alight. But, you know, we have seen this with a lot of folks. I love the story about how Bill Cosby had just released a 'Bill Cosby Meme Maker' app, at the same time the many charges against him started to come up.

But, that was nothing.

Just an example.

What you have, right now, is a furious and well "armed" army circling the entire camp. You have the DoJ/FBI, CIA, and you have Russia in the mix of all of this. You have journalists at work, hungry to get the administration. I have worked or have family ties with these various groups, as my linkedin attached to my "website" link would imply to the non-naive. These are the good guys. Need I even fail to mention the NSA.

What is not coming into view yet, would be the significant very secret foreign intelligence, tech intelligence, and human intelligence. They are holding their cards - whatever they may be - very close to their chest.

As it was: Trump is just misaligned and was a victim of circumstance which really did not matter. Because he would have won, anyway.

As it is: Trump got with some very shady people who had for a very long time longed to win the election by foreign money and intelligence power.

I expect him to get angry and angrier as this process goes on. It may take years.

This is the most deplorable, lawless man I have seen since Caligula. But, Caligula had some reasons for what he did. Trump did not.

It may even be that Trump has Russian intelligence connections going back to the 80s. Why? How? What indicator is there for this? His first wife, Ivana, was a Cold War sweetheart at the very time when Russia was targeting VIP willing "agents".

Already, even months ago, some stories broke on how Russian money had been key to Trump's survival back in the 90s.

What will be coming in near last in all of this is CIA and NSA (and perhaps, FBI counterintelligence), being willing to offer their own agents and technical intelligence to the DoJ. (While this may be sooner rather then later, and maybe has already happened, it will take some time for the DoJ to use that information in a meaningful fashion).

What should be most enjoyable is Trump's continued idiotic reactions: prideful railings, ignorant egotistical rantings... as he had been doing. Such as he did on his first speech to the CIA (who were a Clinton bunch, liberal, as international relations demands).

Fire, fire, fire. Trump's motto, "You are fired!" This is a guy who has no heart, no soul whatsoever. Who voted for him?

Regardless, while the music has been over for some time, we all know what happens after this.

Let us sit tight in our "red velvet chairs" ... "not knowing a thing until we get inside".

This should be one **hell** of a ride. :-)

My prediction.

Oh, also, the Astros will win the world series, because I live here and want them to. :P

Har har har ;) :D :D
Hope and Faith and Love, hope and faith will be obsolete, but never love -- Me . Just kidding. Hope & Faith & Love. Forever. (I lied to Paul, or my Angel did... I forget... hehehe... I invented joking & poker. Just don't tell the girls...