For what it's worth

Introduce yourself to the forum or just get something off your chest in this off-topic area.

Moderators: The Freedom Man, TheDoorsMusic

davis

For what it's worth

Post by davis »

this has only 2.7k views. I just saw it and thought I'd share here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R0-gJXBRAg
Buda

Re: For what it's worth

Post by Buda »

Thanks for the link. As eccentric as such conspiracy theory shows sound like, it was a great listen as Alan seemed to know some stuff in detail.
"Because when the crowds finally begin to accept you
you become the suspect of your artistry" Buk
davis

Post by davis »

He got a few details wrong, according the what I've always heard. e.g., Jim was sitting on the beach and along comes Ray.
five2one

Post by five2one »

davis wrote:He got a few details wrong, according the what I've always heard. e.g., Jim was sitting on the beach and along comes Ray.
I listened to most of it, but largely didn't like it. Though no one is as they usually first appear.

Not in that world, anyway. Maybe they are.

But, my view is set in stone, anyway. I think the only "conspiracy" truly against Jim was the conspiracy of human beings reacted against something from the future and past and up above (not "outer space", for me, but I see life just as a very vivid dream, one set in stone and not).

(To contrast, say, against Ailes like 'lizard people' joke, that maybe he isn't even in on, lol.)

Poster "MojoInTheSky", or something similar, said here, which rings hard true to me, Jim probably just let himself go, at the end, to go to his next life. Which, by his consistent lyrics he believed in, and so do I.

We are humans and we are angels ("with angel's claws", or whatever it was). I am not sure which Jim was. Probably both. Maybe neither.

Whatever the case, he made a good run, 'true to his soul', as his dad wrote on his tombstone on the end. (And IMNSHO very much deserved to, despite this guy's recollection, whom I don't think really knew him.)

(One thing to be married in. Something else to be related. Something else entirely to have actually been him.)
Hope and Faith and Love, hope and faith will be obsolete, but never love -- Me . Just kidding. Hope & Faith & Love. Forever. (I lied to Paul, or my Angel did... I forget... hehehe... I invented joking & poker. Just don't tell the girls...