Old member, newer account

Introduce yourself to the forum or just get something off your chest in this off-topic area.

Moderators: The Freedom Man, TheDoorsMusic

UniversalMan

Old member, newer account

Post by UniversalMan »

Hello everybody,

I know with the recent question of the forum being uprooted, this is probably a bad time for an introduction.

But here I am.

I am a young hardcore fan of The Doors (24) and have gotten hours upon hours of enjoyment and intrigue from what this band produced.

Not sure how this is viewed, but I have taken many a trip to not only their studio music, but their live shows, and even just the bare voice of Jim Morrison.

I am one of the people who truly believe there was some other worldly force behind these guys.

Anyways, I heard there was an audio section on this forum, and since I lost my original account to some kind of glitch, I lost my posts to go along with it.

I was curious as to how many posts I need to gain access to this sub forum? Or if someone would be gracious enough to give me permission to access it.

It would truly be appreciated!

Either way I am glad to be apart of this wonderful board, and I hope it will survive past this impasse that it's found itself at.

I love all the history and data that has been collected here, and it would really be a true tragedy to see it disappear.

Best of wishes to all!
desertlizard

Re: Old member, newer account

Post by desertlizard »

welc0me
Carnival dog