New eBook>Michael Stuart-Ware..words to us from Michael

LOVE was another great band from the 60's and of course VERY Doors related.
I think it would be great to have this special topic about the band who was such a big example for The Doors.

Moderator: The Freedom Man

jamestkirk

New eBook>Michael Stuart-Ware..words to us from Michael

Post by jamestkirk »

PEGASUS CONTINUUM by Michael Stuart-Ware

Hi Ed,

I'm writing to let you and the members of thefreedomman forum know that a revised and updated edition of the book profiling my years drumming with Love is currently available in ebook format from Kindle (Amazon link below), and will be available on ibook by mid-November. The title of the ebook is Pegasus Continuum.

Many thanks to graphic artist and occasional forum contributor, Scott Earle, for a most excellent job in designing the cover (and for forwarding this notification along to you guys at the forum message board, as well).

Thanks also and always to you and the members for helping keep Love's music alive.

Cheers, Michael Stuart-Ware

http://www.amazon.com/Pegasus-Continuum ... +continuum

Hey all,

Note that Michael has taken back control of his book now that Helter Skelter is pretty much a non-entity (never say never, but we will likely never see another printed edition, so cherish the hard copy book we lucky ones have!). Best of luck to Michael and please tell your friends about the newly revised eBook. It is worth noting that Michael has included full color photos throughout (unlike the recent printed edition which has NO pix!) and has edited and revised portions of the text. Kindle is not full color yet, but it will be in full color for iPad & iPhone platforms.

Many thanks to Michael for making this effort to make Pegasus Continuum available to LoVE fans everywhere!.

JTK

"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music".

-Aldous Huxley
silentseason

Post by silentseason »

Good news as I still haven't been able to secure a copy. Never read an ebook on Kindle, but this is a good time to start. Thanks for sharing JTK.
You set the scene